CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR NEWBIESA Beginner's Guide to Understanding, Buying, and Selling Cryptocurrency
Cryptocurrency is a booming opportunity right now!
Don’t get left behind.
It’s easier than you think! In this one-of-a-kind ebook you’ll learn:
- What cryptocurrency is (minus the headache)
- How to buy cryptocurrency easily with dollars, euro, etc.
- How to trade and pick up ‘altcoins’
- WTF a wallet and keys are
- How to keep cryptocurrency safe from hackers
- Common investment strategies
The Nasdaq got to $5.4 trillion in 1999, why couldn’t cryptocurrency be as big? There’s so much human capital and real money being poured into the space and we’re at the takeoff point
Written In Plain-Speak for Non-Geeks
Most cryptocurrency guides make you feel like you need a degree in computer science just to get started.
Cryptocurrency can be explained so much more simply.
I’ve written this ebook for everyday, non-techy folks, whether you’ve already taken your first steps, you’re considering buying cryptocurrency, or you simply want to know what the hell is going on and why more and more people are raving about cryptocurrency.
Check out the table of contents below!
Learn to navigate the world of Bitcoin, Ethereum, and altcoins, whether you’re investing $50 or thousands.
I’ve structured this ebook in exactly the way that I needed when I first started exploring cryptocurrency: organized, easy-to-follow, down-to-earth.
I address your most burning questions, common questions I see online everyday from friends and cryptocurrency newbies everywhere on Facebook.
Table of Contents Sneak Peek
Part 1: What is cryptocurrency?
- Time to tickle your FOMO
- Understanding cryptocurrency, one bit at a time
- How are cryptocurrencies being used?
- Cryptocurrency Use Case Sampling
Part 2: Why is cryptocurrency important?
- WTF is Blockchain
- But first, WTF is a Ledger. Let’s start with a financial ledger.
- Standout Benefits of Cryptocurrency
Part 3: How to buy, trade, and sell cryptocurrency
- Important nuts and bolts before buying cryptocurrencies
- Buying cryptocurrencies with traditional money (dollar, euro, etc)
- An example: Buying cryptocurrency on Coinbase
- How to transfer from one wallet to another wallet
- Trading cryptocurrency on exchanges
- How to Trade Cryptocurrency – Bittrex as an Example
- Illustrative Instructions for a Simple Trade on Bittrex
- How to Sell Cryptocurrency
Part 4: Keeping your cryptocurrency safe
- Wallet Security Strong Passwords
- Phishing – Don’t take the bait.
- Two-step authentication (2FA)
- Keeping your phone and phone number secure
- Secure your internet connection
- Keeping physical backups safe
- Subscribe to provider newsletters, social media accounts,
and status websites
- Nothing is foolproof.
- Look at all of your options.
Part 5: Tracking your portfolio and investment strategies
- Tracking your cryptocurrency portfolio
- Cryptocurrency Investment and Common Trading Strategies
- The Basics of Reading Price Charts
- What’s the ‘crypto’ in cryptocurrency mean?
- Special Topics
- ICOs (Initial Coin Offering)
- Quick Cryptocurrency Resource List
- Bite-Size Cryptocurrency Glossary
About the Author
Ryan Oelke, BA and MSEd, is the founder and CEO of the digital creative agency, PowerUp Productions, and a Certified Bitcoin Professional. He has been a teacher for over 17 years, in-person and online, in the business world and in higher education.
Ryan has taught and mentored a variety of subjects and fields including business, marketing, productivity, WordPress, branding, languages, physics, philosophy, meditation, and of course, cryptocurrency.
Ryan lives and works in Asheville, NC.